IMPORTANT INSTRUCTIONS FOR CPE PROGRAMS REGISTRATION
Procedure to register for Virtual CPE programmes :
STEP:1 Please click the "Register & Pay / Register" Icon.
STEP:2 Make the payment as required for the Virtual CPE Meeting.
STEP3: (a)Once Register button is clicked It will Navigate to registration page where Mandatory fields to be like your Name, Email Id, Mobile No, Membership and GSTIN(optional), if any
STEP3: (b)Once all particulars are filled, Tick the confirmation box and Click "Register" button (The Register button gets activated upon filling all mandatory fields)
STEP:4 Email from "email@example.com" as below will be received in the registered mail immediately. Check your SPAM / JUNK folder also.
SOS : In case you do not receive, email your Name, M. No. Contact No. Email id and Payment particulars to firstname.lastname@example.org
STEP:5On the day of the programme click "Join Webinar" icon in your mail. A reminder email will also be sent before 1 hour of the CPE Meeting.
1)Members need to attend full programme to get structured CPE Credit.
2) Attendance is automatic as system captures your login and logout time.
3) Every Registration / confirmation is unique and hence do not share the same to others.
4) Maximum 10 CPE Structured Hours is allowed by digital platform (VCM etc) as per ICAI guidelines at present.
5) We humbly request to avoid last minute registrations as it becomes difficult to provide support, if required in the very last minute. Give reasonable time to look into the issue, if any for resolution.
6) Delegate fee once paid will not be refunded or adjusted under any circumstances.
7) Delegate fee paid twice due to technical issues will be refunded after adopting due verification and authentication process as per the CA Regulations which may take around 15 working days. Refund will be made in the same channel through which the payment was effected (net banking, credit card or debit card etc). Members may kindly consider this and are requested to avoid frequent follow ups to the office.
8) CPE Credit uploading will be taken up after the programme and kindly allow reasonable time to manage this process.